Thursday, November 3, 2011

welcome to my new life.

camille leblanc-bazinet
a hero of mine

hello. this is my new blog. for my new life. and my new training and food schedule. i have recently moved from philadelphia, pa to atlantic highlands, nj (home) to move to new york, ny by june of 2012. now that i have moved home i am committing to myself, my health, and my training. so here i go. i have signed up to crossfit triple threat and will be following their programs. plans and goals are as follows.

for the rest of 2011... i will be focusing on re-setting myself to a place of health. i will be training as much as i can. focusing on sleep. and eliminating alcohol (minus wine) from my life. time to clean myself up!
goals are... enhance sleep, clear my skin, ease my mind, strengthen myself up again (double body weight deadlift, bodyweight overhead squat, +15# dead hang pull up, etc.) and i want to compete. i really, really do. bring it.

i just went shopping at trader joe's and i'm all stocked up for my paleo extravaganza. wish me luck. i'm very excited to see where the road will lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment