Monday, August 13, 2012

Crazy town

Today I went to "Paleo Paranoia Guilt Town"
A friend of mine made me dinner and let me skip her side of pasta. She make turkey sausage with a salad dressed in homemade dressing. The dressing included avocado, lemon, dill, olive oil and a dressing base. I may or may not have snuck to see what was in the base. Some canola oil but other than that nothing sneaky (crazy town, yes). Afterwards my nose was all running. And I felt warm. I'm positive this was because I WENT INSANE. I was so paranoid that the food wasn't of quality to what I'd been eating and was being so sneaky to make sure this gorgeous meal she made for me was Whole30 friendly I made myself sick for a minute. It was crazy ha. But yeah. Day 12 in the bag. Haha... Oh man.

Uploading via iPhone. Photos are:

Breakfast (eggs, tomato, mushroom)
Dinner (turkey sausage, salad)
Beverage (seltzer, lime, BENDYSTRAW)

Not pictured: fruit/almond butter. Late night snacking with a friend. That was my snack of choice. I think excess but butters make my lower back hurt. Does that make sense? Anyway. I'm off to sleep 11 hours.


Oh and my knee is tendinitis :((



No comments:

Post a Comment