Monday, August 6, 2012

days 6!


Have I already made it through day 6? I feel like I breezed through today. And today I had off from work (I've been working every day of the Whole30 so far). I know 6 days isn't THAT much but when we're talking to a girl who has tried again and again and failed at this challenge, 6 days is a lot. And I'm excited to get to 7, 15 and finally 30! Mind you, I have not been working out. At all. I've been working a lot and I have an injured knee (which, today was the first day I did not take anti-inflammatories and my knee did not hurt. hooray!) I'm trying to get back to lifting but will give myself the proper healing time before I begin to lift (I will just move my body a bit, methinks!) Today I had tons of energy. I got angry for a minute. I slumped for a minute. But all-in-all, great energy/attitude today. Food was awesome, went to Whole Foods and got more - for tasty recipes. Making some spaghetti squash with sausage/tomato sauce combo as well as tuna-cakes (tuna, almond flour, egg + coco oil) ---these will be for tomorrow. I have been sleeping like a machine. 9-10 hours every night, probably seriously helping this process. However... I always sleep on my stomach.. and was just informed that it's the worst way in the world to sleep (wonderful). But yeah. Hooray, day 6!

breakfast, the green period.

[went food shopping at whole foods and found some treats]
I got way too excited about buying these local delights today

Americano
dinner of a lazy lady

zing!



oh and here.
meet, my child :) JJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment