Wednesday, August 15, 2012

day 14

2 weeks in the hole.
Feeling bright throughout the day. Not very tired at all, until night time. Then I feel like I'm hit in the head with tiredness. But all in all, energy is through the roof. Eating tons of food. Probably too much. Still not working out. But knee didn't hurt on day 14 (also, lots of icing and an Epsom salt bath.)


left overs breakfast.
i could eat eggs all day.


tuna salad a la Dean's Natural Food Market,
they don't use sugar in their foods - so I felt pretty safe eating this.

tuna made me burp-ey. Did not like that at all. Will be sticking to my own meals.

Was not hungry for my dinner. Also, maybe tired of eating it (the last of a huge meal I had cooked). Came home and ate an apple.

Need to go grocery shopping today, have no food! Need something creative for my week. I don't have tons of money. Working the Whole30 on a budget, people. Oh, also. I'm going on tour for the last 8 days of this Whole30. Should. Be. Interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment