Thursday, August 9, 2012

oi vey.

Food is starting to look a little repetitive! When I run out of everything I've cooked maybe I'll do more of a fish week or something. Who knows.

Today was very little sleep... maybe 5 hours. And I'm typing this quickly so I can sleep.
I was super grumpy all day. My knee hurt so badly. I was frustrated that my knee hurt (BECAUSE TECHNICALLY THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT [so says MRI and Orthopedic] BUT OMG IT HURTS DAMN YOU DANCE CLASS)

Also really wanted cookies. And didn't have any. Officially completed day 8 successfully. Huzzah. Tomorrow is a full day off. Starts with the beach, ends with sushi (sashimi, I know).

I came home at 10 PM to find all these lovely things staring at my face. Let's take a look into my family's kitchen, shall we?






this is my life.

you can see my lime in the bottom picture haha. my food is all hidden away amongst the poison..

my food today......

breakfast.
i will happily exhaust this meal, it's my favorite dish!


snacking for no good reason.


my spaghetti squash/sausage creation.
had this for lunch and dinner.


my dog has the right idea...
goodnight blogger.


(ISN'T HE ADORABLE?)



No comments:

Post a Comment